Basalt composite pipe
The basalt fiber composite water supply and drainage pipeline is a new high-tech composite pipe made of basalt fiber and its products as the reinforcing material and resin as the matrix material.
[Product introduction] Basalt fiber composite water supply and drainage pipe is a new high-tech composite pipe made of basalt fiber and its products as reinforcing materials and resin as matrix material.
[Scope of application]
1. Urban water diversion and water transmission main pipes
2. Urban municipal water supply and drainage pipe networks
3. Urban rainwater and sewage pipe networks
4. Agricultural irrigation pipes
5. Water conservancy and hydropower water transmission pipes
6. Various acids Alkali salt and other chemical medium transportation pipelines
7. Oilfield water injection pipes and crude oil transportation pipelines, etc.
【Features and Advantages】
1. Easy maintenance and low cost
Basalt fiber water supply and drainage pipes do not need rust prevention, corrosion protection, insulation, etc., and there is no need for cathodic protection for buried pipes, which can save more than 70% of engineering maintenance costs.
2. Flexible design and strong adaptability
The pressure grade of basalt fiber water supply and drainage pipes is 0.25-4.0 Mpa, which can be designed and manufactured according to various requirements of users, such as flow and pressure at all levels, mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, cold resistance, and vacuum, etc., which is flexible and convenient. The scope of application is wide.
3. Good overall project benefits
Comprehensive benefit refers to the long-term benefit of the overall cost formed by multiple factors such as construction investment, installation and maintenance costs, service life, energy saving and steel saving. Because the basalt fiber water supply and drainage pipeline has excellent performance characteristics, its comprehensive benefits are superior, especially the larger the pipe diameter, the lower the cost.