Basalt fiber composite bar Basalt fiber composite bar Product name: Basalt fiber composite bar Product Description:
1. Application on concrete bridge structure In the cold winter, a large amount of rock salt must be sprinkled on bridges and roads every year to prevent freezing. However, salt water corrodes traditional reinforced concrete bridges very seriously. The use of composite bars can greatly reduce bridge corrosion problems, reduce maintenance costs, and increase bridge service life.
2. Application in road construction In road construction, concrete pavements and prestressed concrete highways that mainly use border reinforcements need to be improved in durability. Because the use of anti-dong salt on the road will aggravate the corrosion of steel bars. In order to solve the problem of anti-corrosion, the use of composite reinforcement for roads has shown great advantages. For example, RTD Industries of the United States applies composite reinforcement on highways in Iowa and Wisconsin.
3. Application in structural concrete fields such as seaports, docks, coastal areas, and parking lots. Whether it is a high-rise parking lot, a surface parking lot or an under-ground parking lot, there are problems with antifreeze. The steel bars of many buildings in coastal areas have been significantly degraded due to the corrosion of sea salt in the sea breeze. Therefore, composite ribs are required in various situations.
4. Application in anti-corrosion building. Domestic wastewater and industrial wastewater are major sources of corrosion of steel bars, and other gaseous, solid and liquid chemicals can also cause corrosion of steel bars. The corrosion resistance of composite bars is better than that of steel bars, so it can be widely used in sewage treatment plants, wastewater treatment equipment, and Shishan chemical equipment.
5. Application in under-ground engineering. In under-ground engineering, composite reinforcement grids are usually used for reinforcement.
6. Application in low-conductivity and non-magnetic fields. Due to the characteristics of electrical insulation and easy penetration of electromagnetic waves, concrete buildings are used in the field of preventing personal hazards due to current induction or short-circuit and protecting sensitive electronic communication equipment, making full use of the non-magnetic and non-conductive properties of composite bars. It is widely used in the foundation of magnetic resonance imaging facilities of the medical insurance construction department, airports, military facilities, communication buildings, anti-radar interference buildings, high-level office buildings, earthquake prediction observation stations, electronic equipment rooms, etc.