【product description】 Basalt fiber composite reinforcement is a composite reinforcement made of basalt fiber as reinforcing material, basalt fiber roving as the main raw material, combined with epoxy resin(ER), vinyl resin(VR), unsaturated resin and other resins and fillers, curing agent and other matrices, and formed by the pull extrusion process. The basalt fiber bar is extruded under a certain tension with impregnated untwisted roving bundle.
1. High tensile strength, more than 3 times the strength of ordinary steel bars of the same specification.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance (unmatched by any other fiber material products).
3. The density is less than 2.0g/cm3, and the density of fiber composite bars is only about 1/4 of that of ordinary steel bars.
4. The thermal expansion coefficient of fiber composite bars is similar to that of concrete, and there will be no large temperature stress between the two.
5. Good wave-transmitting performance and no shielding.
6. Non-conductive and non-conductive.
7. Standard curved and other shapes can be prefabricated.
8. Environmental protection: Each ton of basalt fiber composite bars can save 5.24tce of standard coal carbon emissions.
Various kinds of basalt fiber rebar are available.
The available dimension: 3-40mm
【Product Application Scenarios】
1. Seismic observation stations, harbour and wharf protection works and buildings, subway stations, Bridges, non-magnetic or electromagnetic concrete buildings
2. Prestressed concrete highway, anti-corrosion chemical industry, floor slab, chemical storage tank, engineering
3. Magnetic resonance imaging infrastructure, communication building, electronic equipment workshop
4. Concrete slab for nuclear fusion building and magnetic levitation railway
5. Telecom transmission tower, TV station bracket, fiber optic cable strengthening core
【Shipment】 -Shipment: By sea (For sample,transport by express)
-Delivery details: 15-20 days after receive the advanced payment