The basalt fiber direct roving of our company adopts the new pool kiln wiredrawing and is direct ly formed by 2400 hole large bushing.
The basalt fiber direct roving is of high tensile strength, high elastic modulus, good thermal endurance, chemical resistance and electrical insulating property after using
the homogenized basalt material.
The product performance is excellent, the quality is stable, the coefficient of dispersion is low.
Durable, heat-tolerant and strong, basalt roving delivers exceptional properties whether used in woven, filled or chopped configurations.
• Good tensile strength
• High E-modulus provides specific tenacity exceeding steel fibers by many times
• Very high temperature tolerance–maintains integrity at sustained temperatures up to 1800°F/982°C
• Low elongation under load
• No carcinogenic risks
• Easily manufactured in various tex values from 68 to 4600
• Will not split longitudinally
• Inert, corrosion-resistant and non-toxic
• Very high resistance to chemicals, alkaline, acid and solvents
• Immune to nuclear radiation, UV light and biologic contamination
• Good elasticity and fatigue resistance
• Low friction coefficient Ideal for high-performance applications:
Product technical specifications:
Fields of application:
Packageing information: Each fiber roll is wrapped in a heat-shrinkable or stretch film and then placed on a paller or carton.
NOTE: If you have special requirements, please contact us.
-Storage: Should be placed in a dry, cool place, prevent moisture. Recommend to maintain indoor temperature balance. Keep in the original package before use. -Product withdrawal mode: internal or external.
-It’s used paper bobbin or plastic bobbin ,the finish products put into the Independent carton packaging ,fasten the bag,then put the basalt fiber yarn in to the carton ,finally put on the pallet.
-Shipment: By sea or by air.(For sample,transport by express)
-Delivery details: 15-20 days after receive the advanced payment.